Table of Contents
The JBL Link 20 is a Bluetooth speaker that works with all smartphones. It can be charged through USB and has a built-in battery so you don’t have to plug it in. It also comes in five colors: black, grey, blue, red, and silver. The Link 20 is a powerful speaker that will last you all day.
- How to connect my phone to JBL speaker
2. How to connect your phone to JBL Speaker
3. How to use your phone as an extension of your JBL speaker
4. How do I know if my phone supports this app?
5. How to connect your JBL to an Andriod device?
Turn your device on. If you’re setting up a new speaker for the first time, it will enter pairing mode automatically. Otherwise, press the Bluetooth button once to enter pairing mode. The indicator LED flashes white to show it’s looking for a source device. There are several ways to look for it.
Here we discuss the Bluetooth setting. Open the Settings app and then tap “Bluetooth.” Then, tap the Bluetooth icon on the iPhone to get to the Bluetooth screen. From here, you can see the list of devices that are available, such as speakers, headsets, and other Bluetooth devices.
On Android, open Settings then tap “Connected devices.” Tap “Pair new device” then select the JBL speaker from the list of available devices.
On macOS, open the Apple menu then select “System Preferences” followed by “Bluetooth.” Finally, select your JBL speaker from the list, then, click “Connect.” Click “Accept” if prompted. On Windows, open the Devices and Printers folder. In there you’ll see a bunch of folders that are automatically created by Windows to help manage all the different types of hardware in your PC. Find your speaker in the list and click it.
1. Go to your phone’s settings and look for Bluetooth.
2. Tap on it and select JBL as the device you want to connect to.
3. On your phone, open the music app and search for your JBL speaker.
4. Once you have found it, tap on it.
5. It should say something like “connected” or “Bluetooth pairing”
6. Tap on “Bluetooth pairing”.
7. Your speaker should be paired with your phone now.
8. You can test this by playing some music through your speaker. If you are unable to hear anything, try restarting your phone. If your speaker is not listed as one of your paired devices, try the following:
9. Make sure your phone is connected to the internet and that it has an active data plan.
10. Try rebooting your phone.
The answer is pretty simple. You just need to download the app and connect it with your phone. The app connects to the Bluetooth and the speakers are automatically connected and ready to play. This app can also be used in other ways. You can also connect it to a TV or a computer for a surround sound experience, and you can also control the volume and the music with your phone.
If your phone has Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, you can use this app. If not, then you need to update your firmware to the latest version. This will give you access to more Bluetooth features. How do I get the app? This app is available on Google Play Store and you can download it from there. Alternatively, you can download the APK file.
To connect your JBL to an Android device:
1. Open the JBL app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Connect button.
3. Enter the IP address or Wi-Fi name of your JBL.
4. Tap the Connect button.
6. Your JBL is now connected.
You can easily find out how to connect your JBL to your phone in a few simple steps. If you’re not familiar with how to do that, then you’ll have to take a look at my guide, How to Connect Your JBL Speaker to Your Phone. It explains how you can use the JBL Connect app to pair your JBL with your Phone or Android device. You can then use the Bluetooth technology in your smartphone to stream music from the speaker to your phone or computer.
Why is my JBL speaker not connecting to Bluetooth?
Most modern-day JBL speakers (including ones with Bluetooth) use the same technology to connect. You need to have a Bluetooth device that supports A2DP audio streaming. If your Bluetooth device is not capable of playing music and only plays calls, it won’t work. If you don’t have an A2DP Bluetooth device, buy one that can.
Is Your JBL Speaker Properly Charged?
The best way to test whether your JBL Flip is fully charged is by turning it off, putting a set of headphones on, and plugging the other end into your audio device. You’ll be able to hear music and then hear static when the Flip 3 is fully charged. You can also use a digital multimeter to measure voltage to see if it is sufficient to drive the speaker. The JBL Flip 3 should be fully charged after about an hour of charging in a USB power adapter.