Table of Contents
In this post, we will show you how to connect an Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker to your laptop or mobile phone so that you can listen to music from your device directly from the speaker.
1. How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker
2. How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Laptop
3. How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Desktop Computer
4. How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Smartphone
5. How to Control the Speaker Using the Altec Lansing Bluetooth App
6. How to Pair the Speaker With Your Laptop or Smartphone
How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker
Altec Lansing is a brand that has been around since the early 1900s. Today, it is a company that makes high-quality speakers, headphones, and other audio equipment. Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speakers are designed to be a good companion for your smartphone. It can easily be connected to your phone using a Bluetooth connection. The best part of these speakers is that they have the capability to be used as an alarm clock and can even be used as a music player.
1. To connect your Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker, follow these steps:
2. Plug the Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker into an electrical outlet.
3. Place the Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker on a flat surface.
4. Open the Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker’s cover.
5. Press the Bluetooth button on the Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker.
6. After the Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker has been paired with your smartphone or tablet, you will be able to control the music from your device.
How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Laptop
1. Plug in the speaker to the USB port on the back of the computer
2. Open up the sound control panel and set the volume to maximum
3. Plug the speaker into the USB port on the front of the computer
4. Turn on the computer
5. Set the speaker to Bluetooth mode
6. Start listening to music
How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Desktop Computer
1. Plug the speaker into a USB port on the computer.
2. Open the audio device control panel (Windows XP) or sound settings (Windows Vista/
3. Click on the “Bluetooth” icon in the control panel.
4. Click on the “Add a Device” button.
5. Select “Altec Lansing Bluetooth Headset”.
6. Click on the “Next” button.
7. Click on the “Finish” button.
8. Click on the “OK” button.
9. You are done.
10. Enjoy your new speaker!
How to Connect Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker to a Smartphone
1. When using an Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker with a smartphone, connect the speaker to the device using the
2.5mm audio jack. The speaker will automatically connect to the phone when it detects a
For those who do not have a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, you can download the Altec Lansing Bluetooth app on your iPhone or Android device. You will need an Altec Lansing speaker in order to use the app. This application is very easy to use. You simply download the app and pair it with your speaker. You can then control the speaker from your iPhone or Android device.
1. You may want to consider the following options.
2. If you have a laptop or smartphone with an external speaker, you can use a docking station that has a built-in speaker.
3. If you have a laptop or smartphone without an external speaker, you can use an app to connect your laptop or smartphone to a Bluetooth speaker.
4. If you have a laptop or smartphone with a built-in speaker, you can connect the speaker to your computer via a USB cable.
You can connect your smartphone or laptop to the speaker by using a USB cable. There are two ways to do this: one is to connect the speaker to your computer via the USB port on the back of the speaker and the other is to use the wireless connection that the speaker has built into it. The USB connection is much easier to set up and is probably what most people will want to do. To connect your laptop to the speaker via the USB connection, you need to go through the following steps:
– Plug in the USB cable into the back of the speaker
– Connect the other end of the cable to your computer
– Click on the USB icon in the top right corner of the screen
– Select “Device Manager”
– Find the “Bluetooth” section of the window and double-click on it
– In the drop down box that appears, select “Add Bluetooth device”
– Enter the name of your speaker (i.e. “Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speaker”) and click “Next”
– Select “Yes, I want to allow this program to make changes to my computer”
– Click “Next”
– In the window that appears, enter the passkey for the speaker (it’s usually the same as the one you use to pair it with your phone).
– If you have a Windows 7 or 8 machine, you can use the search box at the top right of the window to locate the passkey.
– Click “Finish” and then click “OK” in the confirmation box.
– The speaker should now be connected to your computer. You can play music from your laptop or mobile device through the speaker by selecting “Play Music” from the list of options in the menu bar.
buy this from most computer stores. For pairing with your smartphone, you will need an audio cable that has a 3.5mm plug on one end and a mini USB port on the other.
You can make use of a Bluetooth speaker to play music through your smartphone or laptop. This is a great way to make sure you are never out of tune while on the go.
1. How does it work?
The Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker has a built-in microphone and speaker. You can use it with your smartphone or another device.
2. How do I pair it?
You can use the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or another device to pair it.
3. How do I play music?
When you’re using the speaker, you can listen to music on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
4. What is the range of the speaker?
The range is about 30 feet.