How to charge Bluetooth speaker with phone The speakers sound great, but the battery life is not very good. There are two ways of charging a battery pack. One is to take the battery out of the speaker and connect it to a USB or AC charger. The other method is to charge the speaker via Bluetooth using the phone that you want to charge the speaker with. In this article, we’ll discuss how to charge your speaker with a Phone. So let’s get started! This is a very simple process that is easy to do, but you need to have an active Bluetooth connection between your phone and the speaker.
- Use your Smartphone to charge Bluetooth Speaker
2. Steps to Charge Bluetooth Speaker with phone
3. Charge with Mobile Charger
4. Use a Power Bank to Charge Your Speaker
Do you know you can learn how to charge a Bluetooth speaker with a phone in minutes? Perhaps you have heard that many wireless speakers double as power banks as well. But you can use your smartphone to charge them too over a USB cable without looking for a charger. Most modern phones that have been tested work as power suppliers. However, the life span of their batteries while playing music varies considerably. The size of the in-built battery determines whether you can use it to charge your speakers as you listen to your favorite music for a few hours or over one day. Phones are light and compact; you can carry them in a briefcase, handbag, or pocket. You can even use a car seat to bring your phone along for the drive. The point is, you can take your phone wherever you go.
If you have already set up the speaker with your phone, then you just need to connect them again and charge the battery pack. So follow these steps to charge your speaker by connecting it to a phone.
1. Turn on your speaker and connect it to the phone. You can turn on the speaker by pressing and holding the power button for about 3 seconds. Connect the speaker to the phone by holding down the Bluetooth button on the speaker and the Bluetooth button on the phone. In most cases, the Bluetooth buttons are located on the top of the phone or speaker. How to charge Bluetooth speaker with phone Step
2. Wait until the speaker and phone are connected. You can check the status of the connection by looking at the Bluetooth icon in the notification bar. Once the speaker and phone are connected, the battery life will start to drain. You’ll know when the battery is fully charged when the battery life icon turns green.
3. Turn off the speaker and disconnect it from the phone. The speaker should now be fully charged. If you have a non-Bluetooth speaker, then you can skip this step.
4. Turn on your phone and connect the speaker to your phone again. Now the speaker should automatically start to play music.
When a device is not working properly, users can often find that they can solve the problem by using a different charger or even just a different plug to see if it will work. For example, you can buy a different charging cord or adapter to get your device to start working again.
You can get by without your mobile phone, but it’s nice to know that when you really need it, it’s there. If your phone has a dead battery, you can use an external battery pack to keep your phone powered up until you can get the charging port fixed on the speaker.
It seems like we are always on the go. Our phones are an essential part of our lives. However, if we could carry around one device that could charge our smartphone and all of the other devices in our pockets and bags, then we’d have a lot more flexibility and power to accomplish what we need to do.
And because battery life is such a big deal with cell phones, many power banks use rechargeable batteries. Unlike cell phones, however, a power bank can be recharged multiple times without recharging itself. A typical iPhone or Android phone may need to charge the power bank only once.
Power banks are an extra expense and need recharging like your speakers, but they offer peace of mind when you’re away from AC power. Additionally, it will help keep you from running out of sound for an all-night party or all-day outdoors.
In this article, I have explained the steps about How to Charge a Bluetooth speaker with the phone? You can go through this article and find out the solution to your problem.
How Long Does it Take to Charge a Bluetooth Speaker?
The time it takes to charge a Bluetooth speaker depends on a few things, including the charging cable length, the power output of the charger, and the amount of current it takes to fully charge the battery. Most chargers can provide up to 6 amps or more, but it will take longer to charge a charger with higher output than a charger with lower output. Charging speed also depends on the battery’s charge.
How Do You Fix a Bluetooth Speaker that is Not Charging?
The answer depends on whether the speaker is paired with your cell phone or not. If it is not paired, follow these steps to reset the pairing process for the speaker:
1 Unplug the charger from the wall and plug it into a different outlet.
2. Turn off the speaker and wait for five seconds.
3. Plug the charger back into the outlet where it was originally plugged in.
Do you know you can learn how to charge Bluetooth speaker with a phone in minutes?
If you are new to Bluetooth speakers, then you need to know that it is a wireless technology, which enables two or more devices to communicate with each other over the air in a specific frequency range. However, if you are already familiar with the concept, then you will be pleased to know that you can easily charge your Bluetooth speaker.
You may also like to read